Thanks for visiting this page!
Not Necessarily Friday Class is now part of a new nonprofit corporation, New Church Learning Network. As part of this new network, we can begin accepting donations from you, our listeners. If you are ready to support our weekly doctrinal classes, please click on the button below to use our secure PayPal donation page.
There’s really only one reason to donate money to Not Necessarily Friday Class: you want to hear more. These online doctrinal classes started as an experiment in using new technology to deliver solid New Church ideas to a variety of people, but mainly those people looking to dive deeper into the doctrines of the New Church. The experiment is going so well, we’d like to keep going!
Learning ideas from the Writings for the New Church is an essential part of the life of religion for New Church people. But serious study of the Lord’s Word is not always easy to fit into our daily lives. Not Necessarily Friday Class is an attempt to make that study easier to keep part of your life.
Even if you are not able to listen regularly, please consider a gift in support of those people thirsting for deeper, clearer truth from the Lord’s three-fold Word.
Praise for Not Necessarily Friday Class
- “Lovers of the Heavenly Doctrines, this is a project for you!”
- “Just found this Amos, and it rocks!”
- “Thanks for offering the class on Samuel. I listened to it this past Sunday and decided to start re-reading the Book of Samuel as a result.”
- “These are solid, interesting, and fascinating talks… presented by someone who really knows what he is talking about. They will help you grow!”
- “Amos, I’m interested in ways you see we might support this project.”
- “Providence led me here… Thank you, Amos.”
- “We need far more stuff like this is the church.”
Where Does My Gift Go?
100% of your donation goes to supporting Not Necessarily Friday Class, including web hosting fees and compensation for the people producing each class.
How Much Should I Give?
No gift is too big or too small. Each episode of Not Necessarily Friday Class costs about $1,000 to produce. Our goal is to raise $55,000 over the next several months to fund our first year’s budget. Our first budget includes 50 new episodes of Not Necessarily Friday Class, plus upgrades to our sound studio/office. You might consider funding an episode or some part of one episode.
Thank You for Your Support!
Become a Sponsor
If you or your business would like to become a sponsor for Not Necessarily Friday Class, please contact Amos Glenn at the address in the right-side menu.